- 4 oranges, outer skin removed, segments divided
- 1/2 pomelo, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, sliced
- 2 canned peaches or fresh ones, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, peeled, deseeded
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- A pinch of ginger
- Put oranges and lemon into the juicer to make a fresh juice.
- Separately put fruit chunks – pomelo, carrots and peaches into the blender, add a pinch of ginger, ½ glass of water and blend evenly. Add juiced oranges, ice cubes and blend briefly one more time.
Store in the fridge and serve cold.