Apples are rich source of variety of vitamins (B, A, C, E, K) and dietary fibre and essential oils. Apples are low-calorie fruit, no fats. It is well known their therapeutic effect in treatment of many diseases: atherosclerosis, gastric diseases, colds, allergies, high blood pressure, obesity, constipation, etc.
- 4 sour apples,deseeded, halved
- 1/4 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of crushed walnuts and almonds
- 1 tsp. honey for each apple
- Clean the apples, remove seeds, cut them in half, and put into the baking dish. Hollow out a thin layer in the middle of the apple(s), so you can fill with the 1 tsp. of honey.
- Scatter crushed walnuts, almonds and hazel, on top. Cover the pot with a parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven at 200 C° and bake it for 15 minutes until the apples are soft, then remove the foil and bake them for another 5 – 10 minutes. Remove from the stove.