This fruit mix provides a double dose of vitamin A (which makes the eyes and skin healthy). Carrots are full of beta-carotene; limes and oranges provide a lot of vitamin C necessary for immune system and in disease prevention.
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 apple, peeled, deseeded, cut into cubes
- 4 oranges, outer skin removed
- 1 grape
- 1 limes, peeled outer skin
- A pinch of grated ginger
- Put carrots, grape, and apple chunks into blender. Add little water, few iced cubes and blend until smooth.
- Separately make orange juice by putting deseeded oranges and lime into the juicer. Pour the juice into the blender, add a pinch of grated ginger and briefly turn on the machine to mix evenly all ingredients.
- Store it in the fridge, serve cold.