- 200 g sprouts (alfalfa, add and stir clover handful when it is cooked)
- Green beans (just a handful steamed for 7 min, or pre cooked for 20 min)
- Shrimps 100 g
- Baby zucchini, diced
- Fresh shallot, a handful, finely cut
- Baby carrots, peeled, sliced half rounds.
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red pepper,julienned
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. of curry
- A pinch of salt to taste
- Clean and cut carrots into half rounds and cook over medium heat. Lower the temp.
- 15 minutes into the cooking add baby zucchini, pre cooked green beans, shrimps, thinly sliced tomato, finely cut fresh shallot and parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper and ½ tsp. of curry to taste and cook for another 7 minutes over low heat.
- Then add handful of sprouts and shrimps and simmer for another 7 – 10 min, covered.
- Remove from the stove and add 1 tbsp. of olive oil, one egg yolk, fresh parsley, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.