- 7 tomatoes, cut into thicker slices
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 baby carrot, peeled, cooked, diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- 30 g hard goat cheese, shredded
1. Line the baking pan with parchment paper. Put sliced tomatoes and season with little salt. Bake in the oven at 180 C° for 60 min. Remove from the oven, and let it cool down at a room temperature.
2. In the meantime, cook the carrot (over moderately high heat) for 10-15 min, or put it in a steamer, take care not to overcook it. When done, thinly cut or dice the vegetable.
3. Put baked tomatoes in a blender, add minced garlic, basil leaves, 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil and briefly blend until smooth.
4. Pour the sauce into a jar, add diced carrot and shredded goat cheese. Store into the fridge.