- 8 green and red peppers (Anaheim)
- 6 tomatoes, tops sliced off, deseeded
- 200 gr white, low-fat cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 2 eggs
- Grape/olive oil (1 tbsp.)
- Wash the peppers, then place onto a chopping board, cut the top stem, deseed. Wash and roughly cut the tomatoes into smaller parts.
- In a mixing bowl put 150 g of ricotta cheese and stir in 2 whisked eggs to form a creamy mixture.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture, and “close” the gaps with tomato chunks.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C°. Grease the baking pan with a mix of 1 tbsp. grape oil and ½ cup of water. Place the peppers horizontally across the pan and roast them for 30 min. Gently poke with the fork to test if they are done.