- 100 g low-fat cheese
- 100 g hard goat cheese, shredded
- A small handful of arugula leaves
- 250 g whole grain pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Cook pasta first: fill a pan with water and bring it to a boil, then put the pasta in and stir gently; cooking time should be no longer than 14 min or according to the instructions on the package. When done, rinse and place the pasta in a strainer under cold running water.
- In a large sauté pan put crushed garlic and halved cherry tomatoes, add little oil and ½ of water and simmer over moderately high heat for 10 minutes, stirring. Reduce the heat to a minimum (and add another 2-3 spoons of water as needed to prevent sticking); sauté for another 20 min, lid on. Frequently check the amount of liquid to prevent sticking, move the vegetables around the pan, and stir.
- Turn the heat off and remove the lid to allow the remaining liquid to evaporate. Add cheese (which will immediately start to melt), cooked pasta, and arugula, and keep stirring gently for a while (leave it on the stove).