5-6 red peppers (pre-roasted on the stove or in the oven), peeled
3 garlic cloves, minced
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 lemon, freshly squeezed
1 tsp. lemon zest
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Roast or grill the peppers on the stovetop (low heat), until the skin is evenly blackened on both sides.
- After they cool down peel off the skin and rinse them briefly. Then cut the peppers into thick slices. Or keep them whole.
- In a large mixing bowl put the peppers, add minced garlic, cherry tomatoes and lemon zest; drizzle with freshly squeezed lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Store it in the fridge for 30 minutes to let the flavours mingle.
- Serve with a tbsp. of shredded hard goat cheese on top.