- GRILLED PEPPERS (IMA)
- 4 medium red peppers (pre-roasted on the stove or in the oven), peeled
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, thinly cut
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Roast or grill the peppers on the stovetop (low heat), until the skin is evenly blackened on both sides.
- After they cool down peel off the skin and rinse them briefly. Then cut the peppers into thick slices. You can as well leave the whole paper intact.
- In a large mixing bowl put the peppers, add minced garlic, cherry tomatoes and lemon zest; drizzle with freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil.
- Let the flavours mingle in the fridge for a while; you serve it with a tbsp. of shredded hard goat cheese on top.