- 2 soft avocados, peeled, flesh scooped out, smashed
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives finely cut
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, shredded
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- ½ cup yogurt/sour cream
- 1-2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Put the avocado chunks in a blender (or gently smash with a fork), add mint leaves, 1 tbsp. of fresh chives, 3 minced garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice and ½ cup of yogurt or sour cream; and a pinch of salt to taste. Briefly mix all the ingredients until smooth.
Serve cold with shredded cucumber on top.