The thing is that you don’t have to break a sweat at the gym 5 days a week!
If you commute to work or spend far too much time in the office and have no time to hit the gym, here is a list of top at-home workouts you can do at your convenience!
Create your own workout routine which includes exercising 3 times a week for 30min + stretching.
Or, you can exercise every second day for 20 minutes + stretch – it’s up to you!
And here is the plan for kicking off your fitness makeover:
- Monday: Chest + Biceps + Gluteus (Butt)
- Tuesday: Endurance training (walking-cycling-climbing 6km)
- Wednesday: Abs+Gluteus+ Legs
- Thursday: Strength training (6km)
- Friday: Back + Triceps + Abs + Gluteus
- Saturday: Strength training (6km)
- Sunday: Rest
ALL YOU NEED IS……… A FULL BODY WORKOUT!